How do I find my profile?
Just Sign in Through Steam! Hit the login button above and you'll always have quick access to your statistics from any page!
To find someone elses profile, find their Steam Community profile and paste the URL into the box above.
Why are some names on the leaderboards greyed out?
We can't reliably get a user's Steam profile from the game database. The names we do have are from profiles that have been visited on this website.
- This long-awaited update uses the new level system for experience tracking, and adds descriptors for many new statistics. Sorry, I haven't launched the game since February.
- Twitch broke the website for who knows how long.
- I've created a Ko-fi page for royale.pet. I currently don't make any money from this project (I have not set up any ads, because the traffic is very low). If you like this project, I would really appreciate if you could throw a couple bucks my way. I am currently paying for hosting and DNS out of pocket, so I may take the project down if I run into financial problems. Give me a reason to keep it going @w@
- Added support for new stats.
- Users may now sign in and attempt an account relink from their profile page. This is necessary if you find yourself with duplicate profile data caused by problems with the game.
- Fixed a bug where computed stats would not be generated in some cases.
- Fixed playtimes (sorry for leaving this so long...)
- New calculated leaderboards.
- New navbar! Fresh logo!
- Fix load hangs on improper user searches.
- Some style changes.
- Moved to royale.pet.
- Sign in through Steam for quick access to your own profile!
- Improvements for mobile browsing.
- Added support for new statistics added in today's game update.
- Reordered categories to keep them consistent (Solo, Duos, Squads, Combat, Miscellaneous).
- Statistics on player profiles now link back to each leaderboard.
- Leaderboard statistics are now given on each profile, if in the top 100.
- Now using time delta for updates instead of absolute dates.
- Added new calculated stats (KDR, Win%, Top%)
- Stats groups are now consistently organised.
- Added level progress.
- Added 'player since' value.
- Added profile lists to the home page.
- Added recent/new profiles to the index page.
- UI cleanup.
- SteamID -> Player ID resolution is now saved to reduce API calls, and page load time.
- Added error pages for users with no game profile.
- Prototype site launched at sar.fisk.cc.